SMSCountry SMS-Outlook Plugin
With SMS-Outlook Plugin you can easily send SMS from your Outlook account. SMS-Outlook Plugin seamlessly integrates with Microsoft® Outlook and enables you to send SMS text messages to mobile phones across the world from your PC using Microsoft Outlook®.
You can send SMS from Microsoft Outlook® and it is as simple as sending an email. Keep in touch with customers, staff or colleagues with this SMS add-in for Microsoft Outlook®. Send SMS Text Messages to almost any wireless device worldwide directly from your desktop PC via Microsoft® premier messaging client: Outlook® 98, 2000, 2002, 2003 versions.
Apart from helping you to send SMS from Outlook the "SMSCountry SMS-Outlook Plugin" enables you to:
- Receive alerts on your mobile when you receive new mail to your outlook (according to the criteria set by you).
- Set reminders
- Get delivery reports directly to your mailbox
If you choose Tools-->Options in your outlook then you find SMSCountry tab as shown below. You can set the required criteria like mails from specific adresses and/or mails with certain subject and/or body of the mail containing some specified text. After you set the criteria whenever a mail which meets the criteria arrives, the SMS-Outlook plugin sends an SMS to your mobile about the email.
Instructions to Use:
After you install this download, launch Microsoft® Outlook®. A new toolbar, with buttons will be displayed.
1. On the toolbar, set your Options by clicking the Email2sms settings button.
2. To send a message, select the NewSend SMS button. A dialog box will display the following fields:
- Mobile phone number: Enter the contact name or phone number of the person you are sending SMS text messages. You can use Outlook® Contacts that have mobile telephone numbers in the Mobile Phone field of your Contacts' records.
- UserName: Enter your SMSCountry username and password.
- SMS text: Enter your SMS message text in the body without exceeding the maximum limit of 160 characters.