SMS Gateway Connectivity - HTTP/S API
HTTP - Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
HTTPS - Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure Socket Layer
Integrate SMSCountry's HTTP/ HTTPS API into your Software/ Application and you will be able to send:
Automated Text SMS: Using this feature you can satisfy your customers with quick transfer of information. This tool is of great help to deliver automated text SMS regarding Doctor Appointment Reminders, Payment Notifications, Shipment Delivery Messages, Bank Transactions over and above a limit set by the customer etc.
Language SMS: Send SMS in the language of your choice be it Arabic, Chinese, Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French, Greek, Russian etc.
WAP Push SMS: This feature enables you to send an SMS that contains web link, which can take your Customer to MMS-Content on your Web Server. He/she can visit a web page, download a software, etc. just by clicking the URL in the mobile.
Picture messages: Picture messages are small images that can be used on mobile phones as a background image or screensaver. Small black and white picture messages can be sent through SMS. Colored picture messages cannot be sent using SMS because they have huge size.
Flash SMS: Flash SMS appears on the recipient's mobile but won't get stored in the Inbox, unless he or she saves. The user will benefit by just having a look at the information he/she wants, and there is no question of user inconvenience. This can be used for advertising purposes for example: opening of your new branch, your company reaching a land mark achievement etc.
Unique Features of SMSCountry's HTTP API -
- Our HTTP API is one of the best and the fastest ways to deliver SMS Text messages across the globe.
- You can send any type of SMS of your choice and need; let it be a normal text message, flash message, ring tones, logos and picture messages.
- Our gateway can be easily accessed by submitting values to the HTTP API Server by the POST or GET method.
- You can define your own unique Sender Identification.
- You can create and manage sub-accounts with administrative rights etc.
- We also provide you Dynamic Delivery Reports with Call Back Script Option enabled. With this option, we will send Deliver Reports directly to the URL specified by you. You can also access Delivery Reports through our website.
- You can now also integrate our services into your applications using our
Web Service (SOAP).
SMSCountry now gives you the option of One-Week trial period for testing our API Service. If you are interested in our API Service, Contact Us.
Download the HTTP API Setup Document to learn how to setup HTTP API and send SMS, receive Delivery Reports and check Account Balance.