Two Way SMS
SMSCountry offers you a Two Way Messaging platform which allows you to receive SMS, besides sending SMS. This allows you complete flexibility in managing your incoming messages. You can modify/alter or delete these received messages as per your need.
This facility is available to all our users registered with us. The Two-way SMS feature works using a 'Keyword' as identifier of your messages. The Keyword can be upto 4 characters. You can specify keywords (such as abbreviated form of your "Nick Name", "BrandName" or "CompanyName")
- domainname is your website domain(ex : www.smscountry.com)
- location is page on your website that will read the parameters pushed by us.(ex : keywordresponse.php)
- mobilenumber, message and receivedon are parameters that we will push you from our end
The Keyword needs to be used in the below format, while sending SMS from mobile
Format : < Keyword >< Space >< Message >
Messages in the above format should be sent to +919246356765 (From All over the World)
The incoming messages will not be charged except for forwarding them to your Mobile.
* Mobile Forward will be charged as per your SMSCountry pricing. Incase of a customized response, you will be charged the price of 1 sms per Reply.
Who can use our Two-way Service?
- Individuals staying out of India & want to stay in touch with friends/relatives in India.
Example: An NRI wants to stay in touch with his relatives in India. Using the "Keyword feature, he can receive incoming messages from India on his SMSCountry Account, ensuring he is always in touch & that too at Indian SMS rates. He can also opt to allow the messages to be forwarded to his Mobile by using "Mobile Push".
- Any Business Owner who wants to Advertise & capture Interested responses through Short/Long code.
Example: A Real Estate Owner wants to promote his product offering & capture the data of interested people. He can use the Keyword & advertise the same on either Long code or Short code, & whenever a prospect messages his keyword, the same can be received onto his Email Address through our ?Email Push?. That is whenever he receives an incoming message to his keyword; an email alert will be pushed to him with the message contents.
- Any Business who desires to use API to capture responses from their clients directly.
Example: A Direct marketing company wants to allow users to book their products through SMS. Whenever a user sends an SMS in a particular format, it is sent to the company's Server through our "URL Push". The URL Push includes 1.Senders mobile number, 2.Text message and 3. Date/Time Stamp. He can further opt for a "Customized Response" (Static or Dynamic) ensuring the User is given an acknowledgement of his Request
How much will it cost to send a sms to the Short Code number from my mobile?
Short Code access is possible only from Indian mobiles as of now. As we acquire Short code for Other countries, we will keep updating regarding the same. Short code messages are premium & hence charged accordingly.
How much will it cost to send a sms to the Virtual Long Code number from my mobile?
Messages to Virtual Long number cost the same as any Normal SMS. For this, your Existing Operator plans will apply.